Draft Policies for Review
(Last update: Nov 22, 2018)
IZUNA policies are reviewed in accordance with IZUNA Policy 1000.
When referencing approved IZUNA policies, always go to the online version on IZUNA Institute Policies page.
Notice of policy review
Proposed updates to the following policies and procedures are now open for 30 day community review. IZUNA is encouraging Institute employees and students to review proposed revisions to:
- 5102 - Student Code of Conduct (Non-Academic)
- 5102-PR1 - Procedure for Violations of the Student Code of Conduct (Non-Academic)
- 5104 - Student Code of Academic Integrity
- 5104-PR1 - Procedure for Violations of Code of Academic Integrity
- 5104-PR2 - Decision Review Board
- 5104-PR3 - Institutional Appeal Tribunal
*Reminder, you will need to login with your 'A' number and regular password to review the draft documents.
All IZUNA employees and students are invited to review the above drafts and send their comments or questions to [email protected] by December 21, 2018.