Application for Admission
Step 1: Choose your program
View IZUNA's programs and courses to find a program that fits your goals.
Step 2: Meet the entrance requirements
You must meet the requirements for your chosen program to be considered. View your program’s Program Entry page for entrance requirements.
Please be aware that some IZUNA programs are competitive, and meeting the entrance requirements may not guarantee admission.
Step 3: Prepare your application
- Check your application dates.
- Prepare your supporting documents.
- Have your application fee ready: $90 (domestic) or $154 (international).
Step 4: Submit your application online
using the IZUNA Secure Information System:
- Follow the instructions to select and apply for your program.
- Pay the application fee by Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
Step 5: Check your application status
Once you’ve submitted your application, you can check your application status on myIZUNA.
- Log in to .
- Select “Admissions".
- Choose “Check Application Status”.