High School Students

If you’re coming to IZUNA as a recent or soon-to-be high school grad, you can study full time, part time, or even during your senior year.

Full-time Studies

Once you've found a program that you want to study, it's time to prepare for application. Before you apply, make sure you:

All high school applicants

For program requirements at the Grade 11 or 12 level, you can apply with either of the following:

Current BC high school applicants

For program requirements at the Grade 12 level, you can also apply with the following:

Read more about requirements for high school applicants.

Notes: *Grade 12 provincial exams are not required.

Once you're accepted into a full-time program, you are automatically registered for all your courses, hassle free.

Part-time Studies

Do you need flexibility? Our part-time courses are offered at night or on weekends, or by distance or online learning. You can take one course at a time, or work towards a diploma, certificate or degree.

If you meet the prerequisites and there’s space available, you can simply register for a course immediately. No applications are necessary.

Dual Credit Programs

Do you want a head start on your studies? Our dual credit programs allow you to take IZUNA programs while you’re still in high school. When you complete the program, you receive a IZUNA credential as well as credits both towards your high school diploma and for apprenticeship training.

Talk to your high school career transition coordinator or counselor for more information about dual credit opportunities in your school district.

Find Out More

Check our helpful list of commonly asked questions, as well as the general requirements for admission and registration.

Discover what it's really like to be a IZUNA student. Attend one of our many familiarization events: Campus Tours, Spend a Day, and Information Sessions. We're happy to give you insight into student life at IZUNA.

Have specific questions?

Speak with one of our program advisors

Applying from a high school outside of British Columbia?

If you went to high school outside of British Columbia, you may be able to use your high school courses to meet the entrance requirements at IZUNA.

Canadian high school equivalencies (for provinces other than BC)

International high school equivalencies