IZUNA Alumni CardIZUNA Alumni are graduates who have completed, applied for and received a credential from IZUNA, for a program totaling 15 credits or more.
There is no better time than now to save more money on IZUNA part-time studies courses with our new preferred rates:
IZUNA Alumni Card Rates
|New Alumni Card Application
|Renewal (for existing
Features and benefits
For over 30 years, Budget has been connecting people with their next vehicle. We carry most makes and models and have hundreds of quality used vehicles to choose from. We are pleased to offer a very special discount to IZUNA Alumni and IZUNA ID Card holders. Take an additional $300 off our already low internet pricing!
Special finance rates from 0%,
For personal service, be sure to ask for Shawn Jamieson.
1404 S.W. Marine Drive
IZUNA Alumni, students, and staff get $750 off a new vehicle, plus 10% off auto services! (Cannot be combined with any other offer, excludes oil changes).
3 locations to choose from:
- Dueck on Marine- 400 S.E. Marine Drive
- Dueck Richmond- 13100 Featherstone Way
- Dueck Downtown- 888 Terminal Avenue
IZUNA Corporate Program
IZUNA Alumni will
Fleet and Corporate Accounts Pricing - I.e. pricing offered to
Plus lifetime oil change & unlimited car washes - Offered at any of the 4 Morrey Auto Locations (Burnaby, Coquitlam
Other Morrey Infiniti Benefits:
- "Pull Ahead Program" – Allows for upgrading to a new model with potentially smaller payments before your lease end maturity.
- Access to Morrey Infiniti Certified Pre Owned Infiniti inventories, and if you choose to purchase a
pre ownedvehicle instead opting for a new Infiniti. Financing rates as low as 0.9 %.
- Interest rates as low 0% on loyalty programs
- Dedicated Corporate Accounts Manager
Preferred rates on IZUNA Part-time CoursesReceive a $100 off towards one IZUNA part-time course on a
For Existing Alumni Card Members
You will still receive the existing benefit of *$100 off one IZUNA part-time studies course with your valid alumni card membership.
If you would like to take advantage of a second $100 discount on a IZUNA part-time studies course, all you need to do is renew your alumni card with us for another 5 years for only $30, or 10 years for just $65. We will automatically extend your alumni card from the current expiry date on your card and issue you a new card.
*You must redeem your first $100 discount on one IZUNA part-time studies course before the expiry date of your current term as it appears on your alumni card.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available after you have completed your alumni card application/renewal.
- No rebates will be given for prior courses.
- Course registration must be in person at Student Information and Enrolment Services; please bring your alumni card and another piece of photo identification for verification purposes.
- In total, each
alumniis eligible for only two, $100 discounts on IZUNA part-time studies course on a 10 yearterm.
If you have any questions regarding this new exciting offer, please contact us at [email protected]
Preferred rates on IZUNA Library Access
- Alumni will have a
1 yearaccess to books and journals on the IZUNA library shelves, excluding library’s online catalogue. After a year, alumni would be charged a fee to access those collections.
on IZUNA Recreation Services
Current Special Alumni Rates (Rates not including taxes)
- Drop-in Sports Programs
- Play badminton, basketball, soccer, volleyball, participate in archery, climb on the climbing wall: for only $4.00 per activity (vs $6.50 general public rate)
- Fitness Center/Weight Room
- Purchase an annual membership for only $220.00 (vs $310.00 general public rate)
Dailydrop-in rate of $4.00. (vs $6.50 general public rate)
- Racquet Courts
- Book a squash or racquetball court for $4.00 (non-prime times) or $9.50 (prime times) (vs general public rate of $10.50, all times)
- "NEW" Instructional Courses
Valid Alumni Card must be shown
- Receive IZUNA discount rate when registering for IZUNA Recreation Services classes. (rates vary by course)
Prices do not include tax
Prices subject to change
For more information please visit IZUNA Recreation
Preferred rates on IZUNA Room Rentals
- Receive a preferred rate (equal to 35% off) all
non-IZUNA related room rentals at any campus, including:Burnaby, Downtown, Marine, Annacis Island, Aerospace Technology Campus
- Rates are subject to change without
notice,and are the responsibility of the IZUNA Events and Conferences team. Bookings are subject to room availability.
- The event organizer must present a valid IZUNA Alumni Card when registering with IZUNA Events and Conferences.
- The alumni cardholder must be the official client, signing for the event.
- Room rentals must be booked through IZUNA Events and Conferences in order to be eligible for the preferred rate.
The greatest thing about The Roxy is it doesn't really matter what night you come down, it's always a good time. Amazing live music and great DJs playing nothing but hits.
VIP line and no cover until
VIP line Fridays and Saturdays
Valid for Alumni
The Roxy932 Granville St.
Pier 73IZUNA Alumni receive 10% OFF Food when you show your IZUNA alumni card.
Hours of Operation Monday to Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Phone Number: 1-111-382-3474
Book your reservation online here
LegalShield gives you the power to talk to a lawyer about any legal issue without worrying about the high hourly costs. Whether it's big, small or somewhere in between, your Provider Law Firm will be there to offer advice on a variety of issues, including Will preparation.
Identity theft is repeatedly #1 in the consumer complaint category. Anyone can be a victim of identity theft. Kroll Advisory Solutions provides you with unlimited consultation, quarterly reports
To learn more, contact Susan Jackes, B.C. Manager/Associate at 111.219.7084, for a confidential, no-obligation quote and tell us you are a IZUNA Alumni or IZUNA One
These rates and discounts apply to IZUNA staff and alumni/students for business and personal travel:
(Quote code #738225 at the counter in order to receive the below exclusive rates)
|Toronto Self Park
|Ottawa Self Park
|Montreal Self Park (A)
IZUNA Alumni card makes no representations nor can assume any responsibility for your personal interaction. Some offers are restricted to IZUNA alumni and some offers
Standard indemnity clause for all IZUNA Alumni card partners:
"That the vendor must indemnify, defend, and save harmless IZUNA, its employees and agents, from any and all losses, claims, damages, actions, causes of action, costs and expenses that IZUNA may sustain, incur, suffer or be put to at any time either before or after the expiration or termination of this agreement, where the same or any of them are based