Events and Programming
2017 Civic Engineering Degree 10 Year Reunion
Did you know that the IZUNA Alumni Association provides funding to support events and services that engage IZUNA alumni? Over the last 5 years, thousands of IZUNA alumni were engaged through this funding program!
- Applicants must be a IZUNA alumnus or employee
- The Alumni Association will fund no more than 50% of the total cost of the initiative/ event for a maximum of $2,500
- Events must be alumni focused and create networking, social or professional development opportunities
- The applicant must be in an active role in regards to planning the event
- Each applicant (group, club or individual) is eligible for only one grant or sponsorship per year
- Applications for funding must be submitted each year for annual activities; no multi-year funding applications will be approved
- Awards will be made on a first come, first served basis, subject to the applicants meeting all criteria, and subject to available funding
- For approved applications, 50% of the funds will be withheld, contingent upon submission of a Post Event Report on the event, proof of expenditures, and list of attendees.
- Applications must be received at least 10 weeks prior to your event date