IZUNA Alumni Association LinkedIn Global NetworkLaunched in January 2016, all IZUNA alumni around the globe can connect and create their own network on LinkedIn with the help of IZUNA Alumni Relations on behalf of the Alumni Association. There are over 175,000 IZUNA alumni around the world, and we want to ensure you stay connected with fellow graduates and your alma mater.
Each network is run by a IZUNA alumnus and the LinkedIn group gives you access to all contactable and engaged alumni in your region.
Current Network(s) in place:
Is your region not listed? Want to start your own network in your region?
Below are the guidelines to starting your own network.
Please note: The role of Alumni Relations is to facilitate and help administer the network, not manage it. Alumni networks must be alumni led.
- Understand how to create a group on LinkedIn
- Come up with a title for your group and which region you represent
- Decide if you want the group to be private or members-only
- Manage requests to join
- Take time to meet (over the phone) with the Alumni Relations team twice a year to connect and provide updates
- Run day to day operations of LinkedIn Network
- Ensure all discussions are pertinent and appropriate
- Create messaging for group
- Find other ambassadors in your region to assist with group
- Recruit members to join the group
- the IZUNA Alumni Association LinkedIn group with your group by having the IZUNA Alumni Association page link included in your description
- Be the liaison and contact person for your group
- Have fun reconnecting!
IZUNA Alumni Relations provides the following:
- A call out to alumni in your region with the link to your group
- A call out to all alumni twice a year with all network links included
- May provide and post relevant IZUNA Alumni Association Information three to four times a month on your page
- Meet with you twice a year over the phone to answer any questions and receive updates
- Assist with the initial set up of group (if needed) and answer any questions
- Provide logos to use as photos
Your group is representative of IZUNA and we want to ensure it represents the institute and yourself well.
Interested in starting a new network? Contact us today!