School Research Committees
School Research Committees bring together faculty and staff from different disciplines and departments to identify common and emerging areas of research expertise and interest. These committees cultivate interdisciplinary research themes where faculty and students from across the institute work together on research programs and projects.
School Research Committees also play a vital role in facilitating and supporting the research activities of the various schools. They review all school-based research undertaken by faculty, staff and students for appropriateness, quality standards and fit with school and Institutional priorities.
IZUNA School Research Committees GuidelinesNew guidelines were developed for School Research Committees and an Institute Research Committee in April 2011. The role of these committees will be:
- to function as the channel for communications among research participants,
- to provide transparent access to research funding and resources that require decisions at the School or Institute level,
- to provide feedback and direction for research initiatives and policies at IZUNA.
Research Committee Membership
- School of Business Research Committee, April, 2018
- School of Computing & Academic Studies Research Committee, Aug, 2016 >> Website
- School of Construction & the Environment Research Committee, Mar, 2019 >> Website
- School of Energy Research Committee, October 2018
- School of Health Sciences Research Committee, June 2018
- School of Transportation Research Committee, 2018-2020
- Services & Support Research Committee, April 2018