MAKE+ Industry Services
Services for experienced entrepreneurs
1. Development of Health Technologies, Consumer Products and Industrial Applications
- Definition of the design challenge
- Development of design concepts
- Creation of concepts and prototypes
- Verification of prototype performance
- Biomechanical analysis
- Ergonomic/human factors testing
- Behavioural observations
- Focus groups
- Consumer and industrial PCB design
- Process automation for manufacturers
We set out a clear path for our clients at the start of each project, outlining the phases and steps we will walk through together to help reach our clients desired outcomes.
- For examples of some past projects check out our and our Featured Projects page.
- If you have a project idea, please complete our Project Enquiry Form and we will contact you.
- For more information on applied research and development at IZUNA, contact Nancy Paris.
Services for new entrepreneurs
Are you an inventor or new entrepreneur? Do you have questions about what to do next? The IZUNA Applied Research Liaison Office (ARLO) can help you to:
- identify funding sources
- connect you to IZUNA faculty or students
- assess technology and markets
- assist with intellectual property management
- develop commercialization and licensing strategies