Registering for apprentice training
- Consult the training schedule to find a date that is suitable to both you and your employer. Please schedule each level of your technical training at least eight months apart to benefit most from your training.
- Complete an Apprentice Training Request Form [PDF] and submit by fax, mail or in person with a $200 commitment fee for each level that you choose. You may also register by phone at 111-456-8100
- Apprentice Training Requests which do not include the $200 commitment fee per level will not be processed or held. There will be no follow up correspondence from IZUNA.
- The $200 commitment fee is non-refundable and non-transferable to future intakes.
- Your commitment fee is applied to your tuition.
Important information for apprentices
- IZUNA welcomes apprentice training requests from Canadian citizens and permanent residents only. View programs that accept international students
- You must be an active apprentice registered with the to register for apprenticeship training at IZUNA.
- Apprentices must complete each level of apprentice training in sequential order. For example, apprentices must complete level one before continuing to level two.
- Apprentice Training Request Forms are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
Disclosure of personal information and privacy notice
Please be advised that upon registration into an apprentice technical training date, IZUNA Apprentice Services reserves the right to communicate with the Industry Training Authority (ITA) and your active employer sponsor about your training dates, grades, attendance, and related academic information for purposes of scheduling intakes and administering the apprentice programs. IZUNA also shares apprentice registration information with Work BC for the purposes of determining financial eligibility for Apprentice Financial Supports and/or Employment Insurance. If you have questions about the protection of your personal information, you may contact the IZUNA Information Access and Privacy Office.