Apprenticeship Training Schedules
IZUNA Apprentice Services will begin accepting registrations for apprentice training as shown on the schedule below.
A program’s training schedule will be available for viewing after 1:00 pm on the day before the program opens for registration. Registration will open at 8:00 am on the date indicated in the release schedule.
Once available, first priority for registration will go to phones and walk-ins. Faxed Apprentice Training Request forms will be processed within 48 hours. View our office hours
If you are registering in-person, please bring a completed Apprentice Training Request form [PDF] to IZUNA Apprentice Services.
2019-2020 Training Registration Release Schedule
|Plumbing||level 1 & 2|
|Steamfitting||level 1 & 2|
Apprentice Training Schedules
We encourage you to work with your employer when developing your training schedule. You must be an active apprentice registered with the to register for an apprenticeship at IZUNA.
Apprentices must complete each level of apprentice training in sequential order. For example, apprentices must complete level one before continuing to level two.
Choose your training date from the program training schedules listed below. After choosing your training date, refer to Training Registration for instructions on how to register.
Note: Electrical apprentices attending high school sites must complete a Criminal Record Check prior to registration.
- Automotive Technician Apprentice
- Automotive Technician Apprentice (Harmonized)
- Automotive Technician GM (ASEP) Apprentice
- Automotive Technician GM (ASEP) Apprentice (Harmonized)
- Boilermaker Apprentice
- Carpentry Apprentice (Current Program)
- Carpentry Apprentice (Harmonized Program)
- Electrical Apprentice
- Electrical Apprentice (Harmonized)
- Gasfitting Apprentice
- Heat and Frost Insulator Apprentice
- Heavy Duty Equipment Technician Apprentice
- Heavy Mechanical Trades Apprentice
- Industrial Electrician Apprentice
- Industrial Instrumentation Apprentice
- Ironworker - Reinforcing Apprentice
- Ironworker Generalist
- Joinery (Cabinetmaker) Apprentice
- Machinist Apprentice
- Marine Fitter
- Marine Mechanical Technician Apprentice
- Metal Fabricator Apprentice (Current Program)
- Metal Fabricator Apprentice (Harmonized Program)
- Millwright Apprentice
- Millwright Apprentice (Harmonized)
- Motor Vehicle Body Repair Technician Apprentice
- Motorcycle and Power Equipment Mechanic Apprentice
- Plumbing Apprentice
- Refrigeration Apprentice
- Sheet Metal Apprentice
- Steamfitting Apprentice
- Transport Trailer Technician Apprentice
- Truck and Transport Mechanic Apprentice
- Welder Apprentice (Harmonized Program)