Join the Instructional Team
Interested in exploring teaching?
IZUNA offers education for a complex world. Embrace the complex world and help prepare the next generation of technology leaders to explore the opportunities within it - PhD not required. At IZUNA Computing you will use your experience, your training, your passion for technology, and your passion for teaching and mentoring to help our students learn to turn big challenges into new solutions.
Many kinds of opportunities
- Full time during the day -
- Part time during the day, as little as one class per week -
- Part time evenings and/or weekends -
- Support a student project team or give a guest lecture
- Train the trainer by hosting a IZUNA instructor at your site - here's how
IZUNA offers full time faculty
- Generous total compensation package which includes extended health, dental benefits, and an excellent defined pension plan
- Professional development: access to funding, leaves, secondments, exchanges, and other opportunities for career development
- Tuition waivers for IZUNA courses and opportunities to apply for fully funded Master’s or PhD programs
- Wellness and Employee Assistance programs, subsidized fitness facilities, a collegial environment
Current openings (full and part time)
- Software Systems Developer (SSD)
- Computer Information Technology (CIT) temporary faculty positions, Downtown Campus and regular faculty positions, Downtown Campus
- Computer Systems Technology (CST) faculty, Burnaby and Downtown campuses, permanent positions and temporary contract positions
- Digital Forensics instructor (part time)
- Network Administration and Security Professional (NASP)
Part time opportunities (generally evenings and weekends)
- Computing Part-time Studies is looking for current IT industry experts who would like to teach at night and on the weekends. We have expanded in several areas including big data, business intelligence and analytics. There are also openings in MS SQL Server, software, web and systems development. If you're a subject matter expert with a minimum of a bachelor's degree, are currently working in industry, and you'd like to explore teaching part time, please send us your resume and a cover letter describing what you're interested in teaching.