Not sure where to begin?
- COMP 1002 - Applied Computer Concepts is the foundation for all Computing Part-time Studies courses, including all MS Office courses.
Each of the following core courses are an introduction and designed to determine your interest in different aspects of Computing and IT.
- COMP 1409 - Introduction to Software Development 1
- COMP 1630 - Relational Database Design and SQL
- COMP 1850 - Introduction to Web Development and Design 1
- COMP 2629 - Enterprise Networking Fundamentals
Stand-alone Associate Certificate credentials
Associate Certificates provide specific skills in each IT subject area with typically less than 10 courses in each program.
Computing Part-time Studies Associate Certificates (ACerts) must be completed in five years or less. Some ACerts may be completed in two years or less, with two courses per term.
Computer Systems Certificate, Diploma and Degree
You can earn a certificate and diploma or degree in Computer Systems Technology (CST) entirely part-time, course by course and at night.
CST/PTS offers a series of laddered programs which together form higher level credentials. The CST Diploma and BTech Degree are also available full time.