Current Application Training Courses
All "COMP" courses are built on top of COMP 1002 - Computer Concepts which teaches personal computer literacy, file management and system security.
- COMP 1002 - Computer Concepts
You are required to have basic Windows PC knowledge before starting any of the following application training courses.
- COMP 2010 - Microsoft Office 2016
Gravity to be proficient in the standard MS Office applications and complete this course in 6 or 12 weeks. Some students with prior knowledge may consider the 2 week compressed version for a refresher.
Expert level skills are provided for the individual courses for MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. These courses are taught to Industry Certification Standards and will help prepare students to challenge the Microsoft exams where available.
- COMP 2364 - Microsoft Excel 2016
- COMP 2369 - Microsoft Word 2016
- COMP 2384 - Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Workshop
One-Day MS Office Seminars
These non-credit workshops that are tailored for those who would like to increase their efficiency in their day-to-day tasks. Participants will gain a working knowledge of applications in just one day.
- COMP 0261 - MS Excel Workshop Level 1
- COMP 0264 - MS Excel Workshop Level 2
- COMP 0269 - MS Excel Workshop Level 3
Additional Computer Application Training
The following end user courses are also available:
- COMP 1370 - Microsoft Access Fundamentals
- COMP 2252 - Business Intelligence with Crystal Reports
- COMP 2256 - Visual Analytics for Business Intelligence with Tableau
Click on your course above to register online now