Full-time Students in Part-time Studies
Former full-time CST or CIT Diploma students who want to get back into a full-time program may not simply take PTS courses to make up credits.
If you were dropped from a full-time diploma, you must reapply and be accepted.
- Those dropped from full-time must demonstrate success in 2x PTS courses.
- These 2x PTS courses will be selected by the Part-time Studies Program Head.
- Please make an appointment with Part-time Studies to review your academic history.
After successfully completing two specific PTS courses, dropped students may reapply for full-time or instead apply to switch to a PTS credential program.
Performance in PTS will be a deciding factor in re-acceptance into full-time and there are no guarantees that dropped students will be accepted back into full-time.
Students who have dropped full-time and want to graduate via part-time must first apply for CST/PTS Diploma program.
Earned credit for full-time courses will need to be evaluated; projects and practicum credits do not currently transfer to PTS programs.
- The CST/PTS Diploma is typically earned via smaller laddered credentials.
- Students must have PTS Program Approval in order to be considered in a program.
Note: Current full-time Diploma students should not register in any more than one PTS course per term, while still in a full-time program.