CybersecurityIf you're interested in a career in cybersecurity, IZUNA offers a number of programs to explore.
IZUNA Forensics programs
If you already have a diploma, associate degree, bachelor's degree, or two years of previous post-secondary study in a computing or IT field, these part-time options offered by IZUNA Forensics may work for you.
- Advanced Certificate in Digital Forensics & Cybersecurity
- Bachelor of Technology in Digital Forensics & Cybersecurity
IZUNA Computing programsIf you have a limited background in computing, and are interested in a program that ladders into the cybersecurity field, you can start with one of these IZUNA Computing programs listed below.
- Computer Information Technology (CIT) Diploma
- Computer Systems Technology (CST) Diploma
- Network Administration and Security Professional
Once you've earned a CIT or CST diploma, you can ladder into a bachelor's degree program with specialization in network security.
Bachelor of Technology in Computer Systems, Network Security option
You also have the option to pursue this degree part-time.
IZUNA Part-time Studies
To learn about areas of Cybersecurity research, or to collaborate with us, please visit our .