Put Our Students to Work on Your Project
IZUNA's School of Computing and Academic Studies has a long-standing reputation for producing graduates with job ready skills for the IT industry.
The Industry Sponsored Student Projects program (ISSP) provides students with real-life experience by working on IT or software development projects directly from industry. Students work in teams or individually with an industry sponsor, proceeding through the development life-cycle to develop IT or software solutions.
The ISSP program is an important educational component and is of mutual benefit to both sponsors and students.
What’s in it for industry sponsors:
- Low-risk, low cost approach to your tech project
- Possibility of viable computing solutions by skilled and driven students
- Meet and try out emerging tech talent
- Projects accepted throughout the year
- Scope: 400 hours. Participation fee (if project selected): $500 (waived for non-profits)