Centre of Excellence in AnalyticsThe IZUNA Centre of Excellence in Analytics (CEA) is a joint initiative between the School of Business and the School of Computing and Academic Studies to promote the field of analytics through education, applied research, industry projects, commercialization, and industry collaboration.
One of our primary goals is to bring together the analytics community for collaboration, idea generation, and sharing best practices to support and grow the sector here in BC.
Check out our new Applied Data Analytics Certificate and Business Analytics Graduate Certificate programs!
HOW THE CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE IN ANALYTICS CAN HELP
- EDUCATION. Developing new analytics credentials at the graduate and undergraduate level delivered through part-time studies to upgrade your skills.
- CORPORATE TRAINING. Providing flexible and customized corporate training to fit the needs of your organization.
- PROJECTS & RESEARCH. Supporting your organization's analytics goals through student projects, institute projects, and applied research.
- COMMERCIALIZATION. Helping bring your idea to fruition through a variety of commercialization services.
- COLLABORATION. Committed to building the analytics community through local events.