About the Centre of Excellence in Analytics
To advance the practice of analytics by:
- Filling the analytic talent gap needs of industry in the province
- Supporting the growth of the field through knowledge sharing, idea generation, and applied research
- Sparking collaboration between faculty, students, alumni and industry.
To become an education leader in the field of analytics by providing applied, current training guided by industry needs.
- To become a virtual hub for education institutions and industry, with a particular focus on SME’s through a community of practice promoting best practices, resource sharing, and global outreach.
- To advance the field of analytics in the province.
- To be a virtual aggregator for student/industry projects, that would range from simple industry requests to applied research activities that support the advancement of the field.