Graduation ChecklistThe Graduation Checklist will help make sure you are prepared for your Convocation.
1. Apply to graduateYou’re not automatically registered for Convocation when you finish your last class. You need to apply to attend.
- Full-time student application
- Part-time student application
- Successfully completed all requirements for a diploma/certificate, bachelor's degree, or master's
- Resolved any outstanding financial obligations to IZUNA at the point of program completion
- Completed a program with a minimum of 45.0 credits or an advanced program beyond the diploma level.
Please contact Student Records 111 432 8353 if you have any questions about your graduation eligibility
2. Apply to attend convocation.
Fill out this form if you would like to attend convocation.
3. Find your ceremony
Winter Convocation will take place during the last week of February 2019. Dates will be confirmed in the Fall.
4. Order your gown
- Rentals are $55 (incl. taxes)
- Deadline for rentals is TBD
You are required to wear IZUNA graduation regalia for Convocation. Exceptions will be made for approved cultural attire. Contact Convocation for more information.
Convocation is semi-formal. Please wear business attire under your gowns.
5. Invite your guestsYou’re encouraged to invite up to three guests. Please note that the ceremony will be streamed live in an overflow seating area if the auditorium is full.
Make sure your guests know where they need to be and how to get there.
6. Prepare for Convocation
Know where you need to be, and when you need to be there. Plan for your Convocation day.