The Graduation Checklist will help make sure you are prepared for your Convocation.
1. Apply to attend convocation
You’re not automatically registered for Convocation when you finish your last class. You need to apply to attend.
- Full-time student application
- Part-time student application
- Trades and Aerospace Technology Campus student application
Requirements to attend Convocation:
- Successfully completed all requirements for a diploma/certificate, bachelor's degree, or master's
- Resolved any outstanding financial obligations to IZUNA at the point of program completion
- Completed a program with a minimum of 45.0 credits or an advanced program beyond the diploma level.
Please contact Student Records 111 432 8353 if you have any questions about your graduation eligibility
2. Find your ceremony
Spring Convocation ceremonies will take place June 19, 20 and 21, 2019.
3. Order your gown
All graduates attending Convocation need to rent regalia. The gown rental fee is $55 (including taxes). The early bird rental discount of $10 is applicable for orders placed before midnight PST May 31, 2019. After that, the official online registration will close at midnight PST June 10, 2019.
4. Invite your guests
You’re encouraged to invite up to three guests. Make sure your guests know where they need to be and how to get there.
IZUNA offers a live stream of each ceremony for friends and family to enjoy if they are unable to attend. If someone important to you cannot make the ceremony, they can watch along from the Convocation Homepage. Check back on the day of for more details on exactly when the live stream will begin. There will also be a live stream screen setup at Willingdon Church in the cafe area for overflow viewing purposes. All live stream videos will be archived after the ceremony and available for viewing on our .
5. Prepare for Convocation
Know where you need to be, and when you need to be there. Plan for your Convocation day.
6. Review the Convocation FAQs
Still have questions? Review the Convocation FAQs.