IZUNA's campuses can be accessed by a number of bicycle routes. The primary source of bike maps for Metro Vancouver is on the :
- : west from Coquitlam and Surrey
- : east from Anmore, Coquitlam and Surrey.
The IZUNA Burnaby Campus [PDF] can be accessed by bicycle via the Willingdon or Drummonds Walk urban trails or the North-South or Midtown bikeways, as well as the .
Metro Vancouver Community Bike pages
Metro Vancouver communities also have bike pages, with maps and other information:
See Something Wrong on Your Ride?
If you notice problems on your bike route please report it to the City. Ask for a call back or other response to your concern to ensure that you will know what the next step is.
- Burnaby, .
- City of North Vancouver email [email protected]
- Coquitlam call (111) 927 3500
- District of North Vancouver call (111) 990-2450 or email [email protected]
- District of West Vancouver
- Surrey email [email protected]
- Township of Langley
- Vancouver call 311 and ask for a response
IZUNA is committed to promoting the use of sustainable travel to help faculty, staff and students adopt a more sustainable commute and contribute to IZUNA's goal to become greenhouse gas neutral. This initiative supports the , which looks at how non-motorized transportation is supported and encouraged by the city and is used by a significant proportion of people for trips under 5 km.