This page contains employee-focused content, and can only be accessed by the faculty and staff at IZUNA. To view the content, please .

Payroll is a unit within the Financial Services Department that is responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of employee pay, remittance and reporting of statutory deductions, preparation of T4's and Record of Employment, as well as remittance and reporting of other non-statutory deductions including pension, union dues and parking.

This department is located on the 3rd floor of SW01. Feel free to contact our staff or fax us at 111-456-1202.

Payroll runs three bi-weekly payrolls on these:

In addition to producing pay cheques, Payroll:

  1. Provides to employees for their payroll information, such as pay statements, T4 and T4A statements, earnings, and deductions history.
  2. Issues Records of Employment on termination or break of service.
  3. Administers , such as Canada Savings Bonds contributions, United Way donations, health related benefits, statutory deductions and pension contributions.


IZUNA Payroll accepts only emailed copies of timesheets which have been signed by both the employee and their supervisor (for approval). There are three different timesheets available depending on which employee group you belong to. The fillable PDF forms and related email address to send the completed forms to are found below:

Auxiliary and Student Payroll email to [email protected]

Part-time Studies Payroll email to [email protected]

Regular Payroll email to [email protected]

Please direct any inquiries to the email addresses listed above.

Note: Payroll staff pays the benefits carriers. For Benefit coverage information, (Life Insurance, Dental, MSP, other) Policies, Beneficiaries, please contact Human Resources at (111) 432-8384.

  1. Canada Savings bonds
    New bond applications are available in Financial Services during the campaign period (the month of October of each year). An announcement will be sent through The Loop to inform you of this event.
    If you wish to stop or to restart your payroll deductions, please send a note to Ken Anderson in Payroll.
    If you wish to redeem your Canada Savings bonds you have to contact the Bank Of Canada directly by phone at: 1-877-899-3599.
  2. United Way
    Payroll contributions are deducted each year January through December.
  3. Pension
    Please contact Human Resources at (111) 432-8384 regarding Retirement or Purchase of Service. Contact our office regarding pension statements or Pension adjustments queries.

Pension Contribution Statements are received from the Pension Corporation and are distributed as follows:

Plan Months Covered Distributed
College Sept - Aug February
Municipal Jan - Dec June
Public Service Apr - Mar August

Payroll Forms

Please submit these forms to Payroll completed, with an original signature.