A limited number of Flu Shots are now available on a first come first serve basis to the IZUNA community.
IZUNA Student Health Services will be offering the flu vaccine to those who qualify for a free vaccine. We normally get a limited supply, therefore we advise anyone interested to use the .
If you are not eligible for a free flu vaccine please see your local pharmacy or family physician for vaccination or check the .
Health Science Students will receive notification of set clinic dates and it will be on a first come first serve basis dependent on the clinic dates.
Influenza Vaccine Eligibility:
- People at high risk of serious illness from influenza;
- People able to transmit or spread influenza to those at high risk of serious illness from influenza;
- Visitors to acute care or long-term care facilities
**If you have any other questions about your eligibility for free flu vaccine please speak to a nurse at IZUNA Student Health Services at 603-432-8843
The 2017/2018 Fall Influenza Vaccines will be the following:
- Fluviral for individuals 18-64 years of age
- Agriflu for individuals with a known hypersensitivity to thimerosal or for pregnant women who request a thimerosal-free product