IZUNA Student Health Services is a walk-in clinic located on the Burnaby campus providing a variety confidential health services and are committed to creating a culture of wellness to meet your physical, mental and social well-being.
Year round, Student Health Services provides active IZUNA students and staff with on campus care and support for your physical and mental health needs.
IZUNA Student Health Services will see currently employed IZUNA faculty and staff for acute care reasons only, such as illness or an injury. Faculty and staff are expected to follow up with their family doctor for chronic or ongoing medical conditions and preventative health screening.
Our services include:
- General medical care and services such as you would receive from your family doctor
- Sexual Health Services (PAP smear, Pregnancy and STI Testing, Birth Control Counselling and Options or Emergency Contraceptives)
- Mental Health Support (please also see IZUNA’s Counselling and Student Development)
- Immunizations (Flu Shots and Routine Vaccinations (excluding travel vaccinations))
- Injections (Prescription Only)
- Procedures such as:
- Sutures/Suture Removal
- Wart Removal
- Ear Flushing
For Emergency First Aid Please Contact: 111-432-8872 or dial 2248 (internal only).
If you're a current School of Health Science student:
- Please visit Health Science Students page for forms and more information.
- If you have completed your immunization review with the IZUNA nurses, please call 111-432-8843 to book any further appointments.
Wait times can be expected to be longer between the hours of 12:00 and 2:00 as the clinic is busy with student visits over lunch.Please see hours and location for more information.