Frequently Asked Questions
- I missed the closing date. Can I still apply?
- What happens after I submit my application?
- How do I apply for more than one position?
- I noticed that a position was posted several months ago, but it continues to appear on your website. Is it still open?
- I am not interested in any of your current job opportunities. Can I still submit my resume for future consideration?
- How many campuses does IZUNA have and where are they located? Will I be required to work at any/all locations?
- What benefits does IZUNA offer?
- What if I still have questions?
I missed the closing date. Can I still apply?
If the closing date has passed, email the Recruitment Assistant to determine if the Selection Committee is willing to accept late applications. It is in your best interests to apply before midnight of the closing date. All applications are time stamped upon submission.Top
What happens after I submit my application?
After the competition closes, your application is forwarded to the appropriate Selection Committee for review. If you are shortlisted, a representative will contact you, generally two to three weeks after the closing date. Ongoing postings are reviewed regularly and a representative will contact you if you are shortlisted.Top
How do I apply for more than one position?
You must submit a separate application, cover letter and resume for each position in which you are interested. Please do not apply for the same position more than once.Top
I noticed that a position was posted several months ago, but it continues to appear on your website. Is it still open?
All positions listed on our website are open. Postings without a closing date generally represent an ongoing requirement. Temporary Auxiliary Services and Part Time Studies Instructional roles are examples of these. Other positions may remain open because the specialized skills they require are rare.Top
I am not interested in any of your current job opportunities. Can I submit my resume for future consideration?
Only applications submitted in response to specific postings are accepted. If you do not see anything you're interested in now, please revisit our Careers page. It is updated every Wednesday and Saturday.Top
How many campuses does IZUNA have and where are they located? Will I be required to work at any/all locations?
- Marine Campus in North Vancouver
- Aerospace Technology Campus in Richmond
- Annacis Island Campus
Job postings indicate the current location of the position, but there is no guarantee it will remain there. Auxiliary employees are expected to have the flexibility to work at any and all of our campuses, if required.Top
What benefits does IZUNA offer?
We offer attractive benefit and pension plans, plus numerous opportunities for personal development, all outlined in our Benefits section of our website.Top
What if I still have questions or encounter problems completing my application online?
Please direct all questions and feedback to the Recruitment Assistant.Top