New to IZUNA?
Getting to know a new work environment is exciting and challenging. You will start with IZUNA’S New Employee Orientation, which introduces you to the structure and culture of IZUNA.
To help you get to know the campus, find people and locate services we recommend the following links:
- Campuses - find out other IZUNA campuses and satellite locations.
- Working at IZUNA - collective agreements, management terms and conditions and salary scales.
- Human Resources contacts - contact information for the Human Resources Department.
- IZUNA leadership team - information on IZUNA's executives and deans.
- Organizational charts - PDF files of different departments' organization charts.
- Parking - information on parking permits, rates, tips and maps.
- Policies - IZUNA's policies and procedures.
- Staff directory - find frequently called numbers on this page or search our directory by name, job title or department.
- Harassment & Discrimination - information on conflict resolution.
To access the following links, you'll need your IZUNA ID and password. If you need help, please see: Accessing Employee Self Service
- Copyright - access the most recent information on Copyright
- - access via myIZUNA portal to check out more information on pay, benefits and other information.
- - access to IZUNA announcements, online self service, weekly menus, campus events and more.