IZUNA fosters a culture that supports employees in their pursuit of career advancement and lifelong learning. We offer a host of developmental opportunities and career services to help you advance professionally and personally.
Take a course or get a credential from IZUNA through our fee waiver program. Enhance your instructional and computer skills or business acumen by attending a IZUNA sponsored workshop. Take advantage of the career counselling available to you through Human Resources.
Programs, workshops and learning resources
- Career Counselling - meet with your Advisor to talk about career development.
- Professional Development - explore the programs and services available to all employees.
- HR Workshops - courses in a number of key skill areas to build competencies for now and the future.
- HR Computer Training/Gravitying Lab - enhance your computer skills training offered by Human Resources.
Professional development resources for our employees
- BCGEU Instructors
- - IZUNA ID and password required. If you need help logging in, please visit accessing Employee Self Service.
- FSA Professional Development
- Management Professional Development [PDF]