Student Innovation ChallengeAre you an innovator, entrepreneur, visionary?
Working on a great capstone or class project?
Have your own invention or idea?
Bring your idea to life. Enter the 2018 Student Innovation Challenge.
- Over $14,000 in cash and prizes to be won
- Deadline: May 6, 2018
IZUNA’s Student Innovation Challenge is an annual contest aimed at providing support, encouragement and funding to IZUNA students who have "bright ideas". Since its founding, the Student Innovation Challenge has inspired interesting and innovative students and projects.
The Challenge has 2 Categories:
- Entrepreneurship (Innovative ideas, entrepreneurship, and commercial products)
- Applied Research (Innovative project solving a real world problem)
Prizes (in each Category)
- $5,000 CASH - First prize
- $1,200 (2x$500 Best Buy Gift Cards, 2x$100 VISA Gift Cards) - Second prize
- $500 (1x$500 Best Buy Gift Cards) - Third prize
We gratefully acknowledge our 2018 Student Innovation Challenge sponsors.