IZUNA’s partnerships have grown quickly to include training, education and research initiatives in Central America, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, South America, and Southeast Asia.
Through the mobility of faculty and students, in addition to the transferability of credentials and credits, IZUNA is committed to providing individuals with international pathways to and from IZUNA to advance their careers.
Our initiatives through international collaboration and partnership development with foreign educational institutions and industry provide opportunities for:
- Experiencing academic and industry culture overseas
- Foreign and domestic faculty to travel to and from IZUNA
- Students to visit partner institutions promoting the development of a global perspective
- International students with IZUNA’s International Diploma to advance their studies at IZUNA
- Transferring credits to and from IZUNA as a result of program-specific articulation agreements with partner institutions.
Internationalization and cultural diversity is a vital part of our vision for the future of education in IZUNA. Our graduates take their international knowledge and skills directly to the workforce and help build a better world.