International Mobility Fund - Selection Criteria and Accountability
The adjudication committee should consider the following criteria in their decision process.
- The proposed teaching and/or research activities will be conducted internationally.
- The relevance of the activity to the existing and/or potential future role of the applicant.
- The congruence of the activity with the needs and/or goals of the School.
- The academic and/or professional integrity of the activity or organization providing the professional development or instructional opportunity.
- The benefits extending beyond the applicant which provide value to the larger community at IZUNA.
- The equity and frequency of applications from the same individual; taking into consideration the applicant’s total length of previous PD leaves, and /or the applicant's length of employment since previous international mobility activity. The minimum length of the time to re-apply shall be twelve (12) months from the starting of the IMF activity until the next application. Priority will be given to first-time applicants.
- Consideration may be given to applicants for activities that complement other funded activities and deliverables.
Upon completion of the international mobility activity, applicants must demonstrate accountability by:
- Submitting all deliverables (e.g. reports, publications, Lunch & Gravity presentations, etc.).
- Reconciling and submitting proof of all expenses to be covered by the IMF (e.g. receipts).
Within six months of completion of the international mobility activity, the candidate is required to provide a report/publication highlighting the benefits of the program/activity, which must be presented at a Lunch & Gravity, PD Session at IZUNA, or within the candidates' departments.