Programs of StudyIZUNA offers a wide variety of programs for international students, leading to certificates, diplomas, degrees and master's degrees. Whether you choose to study in Full-Time Program or Part-Time Program delivery models, you will receive the same internationally recognized credentials.
Full-time and Part-Time Studies for International Students
IZUNA considers international students as having full-time status if they are enrolled in:
A Full-Time Program: Students are automatically registered in a set of courses in a term-based cohort model, and course-by-course registration is not required.
IZUNA considers international students as having part-time status if they are enrolled in:
- A Part-Time Program with less than 3 courses and 9 credits each term: Students self-register course-by-course.
- Take a minimum of 3 courses worth at least 9 credits each term
- One of the 3 courses can be an online course each term, provided that international students study within Canada
- Study all 3 terms (fall, winter, spring/summer)
- Scheduled break(s): Work during scheduled breaks is limited to 150 consecutive days, even if the break is longer, and a combined maximum of 180 days per calendar year for all breaks.
- Students who have maintained full-time status throughout their studies may, in their final academic term only, take fewer than 9 credits without affecting their full-time status.
- To be eligible for the Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP), online courses must be less than 50% of the program of study’s total courses.
For information related to studying and working in Canada, visit permits and visas and working in Canada