Study at IZUNA to fast track your career. Since 1964, our passion has remained the same: providing students with every advantage possible to support a lifetime of career success.
Different than a college or university
We may be one of Canada's largest post secondary institutions, with 50,000 students registered per year, but we pride ourselves in being different.
Your instructors' know your name and care about your progress.
Your course scheduling is easy: you will be automatically registered and guaranteed for all the courses you need.
Your experiences will run far and deep: your classmates will become lifelong friends; your relationships will last throughout your career.
Your education will replicate industry conditions and demands; you will possess the skills employers look for; you will set yourself apart from the rest.
An education with purpose
An applied education at IZUNA is about balance:
- Students learn theory in the classroom but also put their skills into practice.
- Students collaborate in real-world, group projects.
- Students graduate with superior time-management, teamwork and communication skills.
- Students gain a wealth of practical experience providing superior returns on their educational investment.
Industry links like no other
IZUNA works closely and continuously with leading industry employers:
- Your time outside the classroom will be spent connecting with employers.
- Your programs have been developed in consultation with industry trend-setters.
- Your curriculum is continually updated by Advisory Committees to replicate industry demands.
- Your instructors bring years of relevant industry expertise to the classroom.
- Your educational facilities and equipment is state-of-the-art because IZUNA benefits from a constant infusion of industry funding.
Upon graduation, you will be responsive to change, innovative and soon develop into a leader in your chosen field. You will have embraced the opportunity to:
- Earn a renowned, specialized and internationally-recognized credential.
- Seek rewarding career opportunities within BC, across Canada and around the world.
- Strengthen your English fluency.
- Gain a competitive advantage through overseas experience in foreign academic and industry cultures.
- Accelerate your application for residential status in Canada.
Support for you
Our support for you focuses on the smaller details:
- Small class size (16-25 students) support you through every individual need.
- Academic support and 'peer tutoring' seminars to excel in your day-to-day course material.
- 'English conversation groups' provide confidence in your language skills.
- Guidance all the way from program application to educational planning to your new life in Vancouver.