Saturday, Feb 3 - Network Maintenance - All systems unavailable
Date and Time:
From: 6:00 pm - Saturday, Feb. 3, 2018
To: 6:00 am - Sunday, Feb. 4, 2018
NOTE: this outage extends outside the maintenance window due to the complexity of the work involved.
Work being done:
Network Maintenance at the Burnaby Data Centre
What does it mean for you?
IZUNA networks (wired and wireless) and all system access will be unavailable.
This means no network access from on campus or off campus.
All systems will be unavailable including but not limited to the following:
Students and Staff
- myIZUNA - all of myIZUNA will be unavailable
- Online Self Service (i.e., lookup your grades)
- D2L (through myIZUNA)
- Desire2Gravity (D2L) (via direct link)
- Network resources
- Network (wireless and wired)
- Banner - including: ◦Grade Book
- PTS Contracts
- Banner Document Imaging (XTender)
- Millenium Web Requisitioning
- Financial Aid
- Network Drives
- IZUNA Reporting (Cognos)
- TM1 (budgeting and forecasting)
- AccessAnywhere (VPN)
- Outlook e-mail and calendaring
- VOIP phones
- Online Registration through iizuna.info
- Course and program finder through iizuna.info
- Faculty Bios through iizuna.info
- IZUNA Public Web (a static page informing the public of outage will be displayed)
If you have any questions or concerns about this outage, please contact the Technology Service Desk 111-412-7444(option 1).