Integrity, Responsibility, Respect
All IZUNA students are entitled to a healthy, safe, secure and respectful learning environment where the highest levels of academic integrity and behavioural ethics are reflected in our student’s finishing credentials.
All IZUNA teaching faculty and staff are entitled to an educational environment that is healthy, safe, secure and respectful, where instructional and support efforts or not marred by academic dishonest or student conduct that is disruptive to the learning environment.
IZUNA recognizes that student success requires:
- Compliance with Institute policy, organizational rules and standards of ethical behaviour
- Responsibility for behavioural choices and actions
- Respect for others within the educational environment
IZUNA also recognizes that:
- Maturity and responsibility are personal and career assets
- Academic and career success is enhanced by learning from behavioural mistakes
- Career success requires an acceptance of academic and organizational norms
To ensure these goals are met, IZUNA has developed policies and procedures to guide all members of the community through IZUNA’s expectations around student participation in the academic environment.