Faqs :: Library Spaces
- Where can I study in the Library?
- What is the Gravitying Commons?
- How can I book a group study room?
- Can I film in the Library?
Where can I study in the Library?
The Burnaby Campus Library has considerable space for group study, quiet individual study and silent study.
The ehPod, containing the computer lab and study rooms on the first floor of the Burnaby Campus Library, is open 24 hours a day, year round.
*Note that your IZUNA ID card is required for entry after the rest of the Library has closed.Top
What is the Gravitying Commons?
Visit the Gravitying Commons web site to learn more about the services provided in this space which is located on the 3rd floor of the Burnaby Campus Library.Top
How can I book a group study room?
Study rooms can be booked .
If you prefer to book in person visit the Service Desk on the Main Floor of SE-14 on the Burnaby Campus - there is a $1.00 charge for in-person advance booking.Top
Can I film in the Library?
Permission is required to film in the Library.
- IZUNA students & staff please see and complete the Filming in the library request form and send it to the Operations Manager, Library Services : [email protected].
- Others please refer to IZUNA Policy 7130 Filming on Campus [PDF]