Instructional Skills Workshops (ISW)
The ISW is conducted in small groups of about 5 people. On the first day you will be presented with some theory and a lesson planning model to try. On the remaining days you will each present a 10 minute “mini-lesson” to the other participants using the model provided. You will receive written, oral and video feedback on your lesson. Upon successful completion of this workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Write measurable learning outcomes
- Use instructional techniques to promote active learning
- Use common instructional aids
- Evaluate learning
- Develop lesson plans
- Give and receive objective, constructive feedback
- Increase your competence and confidence as an instructor, regardless of the skill and experience level you come in with!
CRN 39513 Starts Sunday, October 28th (Part-time)
REGISTRATION CLOSED Check back soon for new workshops
Blended; partially on-line and in class.
October 28–November 25, 2018.
You must participate in all on-line and classroom based classes to successfully complete.
See schedule for class times
|Dates and Times of face to face classes:||Sunday November 4th, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
NO CLASSES Sunday November 11th (long weekend)
Sunday November 18, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
Sunday November 25th, 9:00 am–4:00 pm
|To register:||Registration closed
|For more information:||Phone 111-432-8406 or email [email protected]|