Instructional Skills Workshops (ISW)
The ISW is conducted in small groups of about 5 people. On the first day you will be presented with some theory and a lesson planning model to try. On the remaining days you will each present a 10 minute “mini-lesson” to the other participants using the model provided. You will receive written, oral and video feedback on your lesson. Upon successful completion of this workshop, the participant will be able to:
- Write measurable learning outcomes
- Use instructional techniques to promote active learning
- Use common instructional aids
- Evaluate learning
- Develop lesson plans
- Give and receive objective, constructive feedback
- Increase your competence and confidence as an instructor, regardless of the skill and experience level you come in with!
More workshops are coming soon. Please check back.
|Dates and Times of face to face classes:|
|To register:||Register online
|For more information:||Phone 111-432-8406 or email [email protected]|