Working With Us
Engaging with the Smart Microgrid Applied Research Team
Expertise and Support
Given our considerable experience in the design of technologies and solutions for smart microgrid applications, and using the collection of resources, expertise and technologies developed as a result of decades of publicly funded research and development, IZUNA is able to offer custom design and consulting services nationally and internationally in the following fields:
For Energy Providers and Utilities:
- Operational Efficiency–including Volt/VAR optimization, conservation voltage reduction, substation automation, load balancing and demand response
- Distributed Energy Resources (DER)–including integration and control of intermittent sources of energy, such as wind, solar, etc.
- Quality of Service Improvement–including Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI); loss, theft and tampering detection and control, and customer portals
For Energy Consumers and Communities:
- Energy Management–including load management, cost reductions, etc.
- Energy Reliability and Security–including redundancy and smart distribution
- Rural Electrification–including turn-key system design for electrification of off-grid and rural communities, campuses, forward operating army bases, etc.