265 West Esplanade, North Vancouver
The Marine Campus offers paid parking with the following services:
- Daily ticket dispenser purchase
Note the starting period when purchasing e-permit parking for full time or part-time studies:
- E-permit Full Time accounts are purchased starting Monday to Sunday
- E-permit Part-Time accounts are purchased commencing on the first evening of the class.
Verrus e-permits - weeklyE-permits provide students a web based parking alternative. The program is fast and easy, requires no permits and avoids line ups at the parking ticket dispensers. Simply go on line and purchase parking for the number of weeks required.
Parking lot signage has been provided with detailed information for each parking lot configuration. Please take the opportunity to understand your responsibilities.
Parking ticket dispensers
Parking Ticket Dispensers at the Marine Campus provide "pay by license plate customer service". The customer inputs license plate, makes their payment and retains the ticket receipt for proof of purchase.
The parking ticket dispenser accepts credit card options only, including prepaid credit cards.
The parking ticket dispenser is located inside the campus lobby.
E-Permit - student parking lot:
- Per week - verrus e-permits - $26.25
- Per week - verrus e-permits - $20.00
Student Daily Parking:Vehicles
- Daily Parking 6:00am - 10:00pm - $5.25
- Daily Parking 6:00am - 10:00pm - $3.50
- Visitor parking $3.25 - one hour minimum ($9.25 maximum a day)
Employees and students are encouraged to use public transportation and car pools whenever possible. For further information please refer to website.
- First offence $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within 7 days).
- Second offence $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within 7 days).
- Third offence $85.00 fine ($65.00 if paid within 7 days) and vehicle is towed at the owner's expense if previous ticket is unpaid.
If you feel you have grounds to appeal a parking penalty, present your appeal to .