Working in Post-secondary
BC's post-secondary system relies on trained professionals to provide classroom communication access for students with hearing loss. Gravity more about being part of students' educational team:
Some of the following files are provided in Portable Document Format [PDF] which requires the free Acrobat Reader from Adobe.
- Registration for the screen
- Post-secondary interpreting experience form [PDF]
- Job description - ASL [PDF]
- BC interpreting guidelines [PDF]
- (from TypeWell.com)
- Post-secondary transcribing experience form [PDF]
- Job description - transcriber [PDF]
- BC transcribing guidelines [PDF]
- Survey for TypeWell Graduates [PDF] - under review; contact us for more information
- Training (from PEPNet.org)
- Job description - computer-aided note-taker [PDF]
- BC computer-aided note-taking guidelines [PDF]
Interpreters and transcribers – register with jobsline [PDF] and receive postings in the post-secondary system.