myIZUNA Information for PTS InstructorsThe myIZUNA portal is the access point to many online tools, applications and content that support students, faculty and staff in their life at IZUNA. A myIZUNA account has been set up for you – using your A0# IZUNA ID, and your temporary password (birthdate in format YYMMDD). You will then be asked to change your password.
Some of the features built into the myIZUNA portal include:
Faculty can benefit from a personal myIZUNA email address to allow for targeted course and institute-based communications. Search for 'myIZUNA email' in the to find out how to configure your myIZUNA email account.
- Email lists of students are automatically generated for each course.
- Email can be accessed from any web browser.
Course home pages
- Each course has its own course home page which is automatically generated.
- Many tools are built-in, including: course announcements, file sharing, article submission, and a message board.
- You can customize your course home page to use as many or as few tools as you like.
- Communicate to one student, a whole class, or an entire group of students through a single interface.
CalendarCalendars are automatically generated for each course.
- Create events and post reminders for students.
- Personalized calendars can also be created to track any events you like.
- Groups can be created by anyone for almost any subject.
- The group home pages are very similar to course home pages.
- Groups can be open to anyone or made private access.
- These are also useful for creating a study group or project site.
Faculty self-services portalmyIZUNA can be used to support your existing course delivery with a rich set of functions that allow students and faculty to communicate using a number of different methods. myIZUNA is also your access to your Faculty Self Service portal where you can:
- Accept your instructor contracts;
- Set up marks components using Banner Gradebook;
- Enter student marks into Gradebook
- Access PTS Final Grades Entry;
- Check your pay stub;
- Update your personal information; and
- Change your password.