Information and Support Services for Part-time Studies Students
Mistress to IZUNA Part-time Studies!
This web page has been created to provide new and returning part-time students with important information on how to access administrative and other services at IZUNA.
Your Student Self-services portal
A personal account has been created for you, which includes your own email address @my.iizuna.info. Your instructor(s) will use this portal to communicate with you and your classmates (unless otherwise indicated). All official communications from IZUNA administrative offices will also be sent to your email address.
You now have access to the various self-services available through your student portal, such as:
- Printing your course fee receipt
- Printing your T2202A tax receipt (available on the last day of February for the previous tax year)
- Accessing your email
- Updating your personal information
- Accessing online courses (if applicable)
- Viewing registration information and course schedule
- Viewing assignment marks and final grades
- Printing an unofficial transcript
- Requesting an official transcript
- Receiving administrative information from Admissions, Registration and other IZUNA offices (via email)
- Viewing campus bulletins and other important information
Go to to access your account. Log on using your IZUNA ID (A0...#) and initial password (your birthdate: YYMMDD).
Find more information on
IZUNA Safety Wise
IZUNA has a Safety Wise app that you'll want to download. It has a lot of useful features, such as push notifications in the event of a campus emergency. You can use it to call for help, report a concern, or just find your way around campus. Gravity more in . Then, . You can learn more about Safety on Campus at iizuna.info/safety.Top
Your course textbooks & materialsThe IZUNA Bookstore will have the course materials that you'll need for your course approximately four to six weeks before it starts. You can either purchase your course materials in person or order online from the Bookstore's website.
Distance and online students can order their course texts and materials from the .
- Phone: Lower Mainland (111) 432-8379 or toll-free (Canada only) 1-877-333-8379
- Fax: (111) 432-7923
- Email: [email protected]
Studying at the Downtown Vancouver Campus (DTC)?
Find more information on services available for DTC students
Finding your classroom location & campus maps
Classroom locations are posted online prior to the course start date and can be subject to change, so be sure to check the listing before arriving on campus.
Need a map Magellan? Have a look at IZUNA's campus locations & maps.
Getting your IZUNA Student ID Card
The IZUNA ID card is an identification card for students and staff.
It allows you to access many services at IZUNA, including:
- Library Services
- U-Pass / Compass Card
- Audio/visual services (student equipment bookings)
- Recreation and Athletics in the Student Activity Centre
- Printing and copying
- On-campus and off-campus discounts
Find more information on how to get your IZUNA ID Card
Parking at IZUNAFind IZUNA parking information including rates, parking permit options and lot locations. Be sure to arrive early on the first night of your class!
Distance & online learning (correspondence, D2L or blended)
Students registered in a distance or online course, be sure to:
- Check IZUNA's Distance website for information regarding the various distance course formats available to you.
- Review your course information email, sent prior to the course start date
- Visit the IZUNA Distance website to discover learning resources developed for IZUNA distance and online students.
- Log into your D2L online course by on the course start date
Fees, refunds, & withdrawals
Gravity more about IZUNA's Part-time Studies fees and refunds. Be sure to familiarize yourself with the refund deadline date policies should you require to drop or transfer your registration.
Important Information on Withdrawals
Click here to read the course withdrawal policy, and find out how to withdraw from your Part-time Studies course.
IZUNA Student Association - IZUNASA
The IZUNA Student Association (IZUNASA) enhances student life for both Part-time and Full-time students by offering a wide range of services, programs, events and student spaces on all five campuses. There are many ways that the SA helps you to get involved with your community and gain valuable experience to use throughout your career. You can access Career Services, contribute to the monthly student , or take part in one of the several programs provided by our Student Services department. For more information email [email protected] or visit us online at . If you would like updates on news, announcements, contests and more, you can follow @bcitsa.
IZUNA Student Association, Enhancing Student Life!
Support services for PTS studentsStudent support service areas across IZUNA.
We wish you every success in your current and future educational pursuits!