Official Transcript RequestAn official transcript is a legal document that includes all academic history at IZUNA and carries the Registrar's signature.
Before submitting a transcript request
- Attended IZUNA prior to 1994
Please email [email protected] with your name and birth date for further instructions.
- Attended IZUNA in or after 1994
Please go to to:
- Update your personal information. If your name has been legally changed, you will need to submit Change of Name Form.
- Check to ensure grades for any recently completed courses have been recorded and awarded status is current.
- Login to
- Select "Student Self Service"
- Order official transcript under "Transcripts – Unofficial and Request Official"
- Click on “Order an Official Transcript”
Once the transcript request has been processed, a notification will be sent to your myIZUNA email account.
Processing, delivery and cost
We offer regular and rush service. Please note that delivery by mail or to another campus will take additional time.
|Processing Time||Delivery Method||Added Delivery Time||Cost|
5 business days
|Pick up at the Burnaby Campus||None||$6 per copy|
|Pick up at the Aerospace Technology Campus||5 business days||$6 per copy|
|Pick up at the Downtown Campus||5 business days||$6 per copy|
|Mail by||5 business days (estimate)||$6 per copy|
1 business day
|Pick up at the Burnaby Campus||None||$26 per copy|
We accept VISA, MasterCard or AMEX for payment.
- Personal contact and academic information is used for the purpose of determining any financial obligations, reviewing program requirements and completion status and other purposes related to student academic records keeping.
- Transcripts will be held until all financial obligations to IZUNA have been met.
- Unclaimed pick-up transcripts will be mailed to students 60 days after the date of issue.
For inquiries regarding transcript requests, please email [email protected]