TELC 0166 - Advanced Motor Control
Electrical Trades Part-time Studies Course
Covers principles of advanced Motor Control and the features of 'soft-start' controllers for those working in a modern industrial environment.
This course was retired after the Winter 2018 term and is no longer offered through IZUNA Part-time Studies.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Develop ladder logic diagrams from schematic diagrams.
- Describe the operation and characteristics of smart (programmable) relays.
- Utilize smart relays to provide process control.
- Describe operation and features of 'soft-start' controllers.
- and operate 'soft-start' controllers.
- Describe basic troubleshooting procedures.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2007