Corporate Services is responsible for the administration of IZUNA's fleet of vehicles including insurance, registration, acquisition, and maintenance. For additional information, reference the document.
The following claims can be reported online at
- Single Vehicle Crash
- Multiple Vehicle Crash
- Vandalism, hail, fire or falling object
- Theft of an entire motor vehicle
- Attempted theft of an entire motor vehicle
- Theft of vehicle parts
- Theft from a vehicle (excluding personal property, such as cell phone or clothing)
- Attempted theft of vehicle parts
- Attempted theft from a vehicle (excluding personal property, such as cell phone or clothing)
NOTE Report a claim online is best viewed on a desktop or laptop computer as some features may not display correctly on a mobile device.
The following claims can be reported by phone:
- Crash outside B.C.
- Glass and windshield damage*
- Witness reports
For these types of claims, call Dial-a-Claim:
- Lower Mainland: 111-520-8222
- Rest of B.C., Canada, and the U.S.A.: 1-800-910-4222
- Dial-a-Claim is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
NOTE If you just have one piece of glass with no other damage, you can report directly to an ICBC-approved Glass Express Shop.
On acquisition of vehicles original registration forms are retained in the Director, Corporate Services Office.