IZUNA has entered into contracts with several suppliers to provide goods at contracted prices, terms, and conditions.
Submit a requisition to purchasing for these items.
Contact Purchasing to obtain access to on-line catalogue and order system. To see a list of IZUNA-specific items, refer to the Inventory list on this site.
Do not order furniture on the online order system; please submit a requisition to Purchasing.
Supply Management may have furniture in storage to fill your requirements. If not in storage, we will work with our established furniture suppliers to fulfill your need. Institute furniture must meet certain standards and we have established relationships with suppliers who can supply products that meet these standards.
Submit a requisition to Purchasing to request furniture. We seek to provide quality-made furniture that is ergonomically suitable.
IZUNA has contracts with two bus rental companies. To request a bus, send a requisition to Purchasing with the following information:
- number of passengers
- departure date and time
- return date and time
- point of departure is Burnaby Campus, Smith Street outside of NE01 unless otherwise indicated
- destination (give address)
- whether the bus to remain with the group (if sub-trips are required)
- unless otherwise indicated, a school bus will be ordered; coach is generally reserved for long distance trips
- additional comments such as contact person or trip itinerary.
- School Bus Supplier - First Student
- Coach Bus Supplier - Premier
Submit a requisition to purchasing with the following information:
- type of vehicle required (7- or 15-passenger van, or mid-size vehicle)
- departure date
- return date
- destination, while not required, is useful, so please indicate this on your requisition.
There is a shredding depot located in Logistics-either bring the material to Logistics, or if quantity is considerable, complete a to have Logistics move the boxes for you.
There are several options available for arranging travel services: see Travel.