Distribution & Storage
The Distribution Department is responsible for movement of goods, equipment, and supplies and the supply of warehoused surplus furniture and equipment.
- Pick-up and delivery of all small goods, supplies, and pieces of equipment throughout the campuses and between the campuses.
- Pick-up and delivery of Audio Visual (AV) equipment for use in classes or meeting rooms.
- Arrange for the pick-up and delivery of large pieces of equipment throughout the campuses. Depending on the nature, priority, and size of the equipment being moved, a department may be responsible for any external costs incurred.
- Warehouse and provide to IZUNA departments surplus equipment, office, and classroom furniture.
- Warehouse operating and special-event goods and supplies.
- Depending on workload and priority, we might be able to provide assistance with rush requirements.
- Assist with finding or arranging for storage of goods and equipment not currently being used but will be required in the near future. Unfortunately, on campus storage space for the IZUNA Community is almost non-existent. The limited space available to Distribution is usually full with surplus furniture, goods awaiting disposal, special-event materials, and exam furniture.
To have something moved, complete a [PDF] and forward to Distribution, NE09-160, or fax to 111-430-1677
Note: There is a 72-hour notice for Distribution requests. This notice period is required to ensure the Distribution department has an opportunity to complete your request on time.
If you are requesting the pick-up/delivery of AV equipment and a room set up, you may combine both requests on the same [PDF].
To store or warehouse an item or items, direct contact with the Distribution department is a recommended first step.
The Distribution office is located in Building NE09, Room 160 at the IZUNA Burnaby campus.
Hours of operation are from 08:00 to 15:00, Monday through Friday.