What are the requirements for the VFS-IZUNA pathway?
IZUNA Advanced Diploma in Business Management
- TOEFL 80 (iBT) or IELTS Band 6.5 or VFS approved equivalent
- VFS Acceptance Letter or VFS Transcripts demonstrating successful graduation
- Successful completion of an accepted VFS Program with a GPA of 2.0/64.5% or higher
IZUNA Bachelor of Business Administration
Successful completion of IZUNA's Business Management Advanced Diploma (70% overall in all 14 courses), and 70% cumulative average in the following courses:
- ECON 2200 - Macroeconomics
- COMM 3310 - Advanced Communication for Business Management
- FMGT 2152 - Accounting for Management
- OPMT 5515 - Quantitative Methods for Managers
- MKTG 4010 - Marketing Management Strategic Planning
What is the best start date?
IZUNA's full-time Business Management Advanced Diploma program commences in the fall, after Canadian Labour Day weekend. To align with this, the best start dates for VFS programs are the Spring and Summer terms. Self-directed studies also commence at the beginning of January, April, and September; and, Summer Intensive sessions start June, July, and August.
When should I apply for IZUNA?
After you have received a letter of acceptance from VFS you can start your application process at IZUNA.