Student Life Ambassadors
Student Life Ambassadors (SLAs) play an important role in shaping the student experience at IZUNA. Through special events, conversations and other campus engagement activities, SLAs have one-of-a-kind contact with students - they provide new students with authentic and valuable insight into navigating life at IZUNA.
If you're a current student looking to enhance student wellbeing and support your peers, apply now to become an SLA!
What are the benefits of being a Student Life Ambassador?
The Student Life Ambassador program offers a unique opportunity for students to:
- Develop and strengthen teamwork skills by working collaboratively as a member of a diverse team
- Gain practical paid work experience in program design and delivery, feedback collection, consultations and peer assistance
- Receive ongoing training with an emphasis on skill development
- Meet new friends, and contribute towards building a supportive, engaged and connected student community!
Want to be a Student Life Ambassador? Apply Now!
Recruitment is now open for the 2019 - 2020 school year. We welcome all applicants from all campuses, part-time or full-time students. To apply, all applicants must complete the following steps:
1. Read the SLA Applicant Information
2. Review the SLA Job Description
3. Complete and submit the following documents in-person (building SW01, Room 1022, Burnaby Campus) or by email to [email protected]:
- SLA Application Form
- SLA Availability Form
- Cover Letter in Word or PDF format only
- Current Resume in Word or PDF format only
The deadline to apply for the 2019 - 2020 school year is Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 11:55pm.